I made these today they were really good and each under 50 calories, organic, and healthy!
Ingredients for batter:
- 1/3 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or soy milk)
- ¼ cup Organic Whole Wheat flour
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Heat a medium skillet to medium heat and spray with pam.
- Take 2 tablespoons of batter and create a then paper thin crepe.
- Let cook for about 40 seconds then flip.
Ingredients for topping:
- 3 chopped up strawberries
- 10 blueberries
- ¼ cup Greek Yogurt
- Splenda or Truvia packet
- Chop up the strawberries and blueberries and combine with greek yogurt.
- Put it in the microwave for 40 seconds.
- Add splenda or any other calorie free sugar substitute.
- Combine them and enjoy!
ALL of the batter itself is only 132 calories and the topping is only about 30.